I’ve been so busy with my new greenhouse, my garden, my new chicks, and craning in a new shed over my 8-foot fence…I haven’t had much time to do anything in my craft room! My table is a mess, I have things from my paid storage shed all over the house waiting to go into the new shed, I have a new coop to build, and we are having a mini heatwave here in northwest Montana. Although it sounds like a full plate, my husband and I feel blessed to be getting so much accomplished this summer.
I did get to make one of the Creativate challenges (“Summertime Blues”)—although, it was done in fits and starts and completed over a period of three days. I will post it, as well as pics of things that are going on at our little homestead. Please be patient and I will post the tutorial soon. I hope you are all enjoying your summer!
Join my team and you, too, can participate in this awesome event of crafting, sharing, and inspiration with three top Stampin’Up! Demonstrators: Brandy Cox (my upline), Jackie Bolhuis, Sharon Armstrong, Connie Stewart. See below for more details!
“Creativate” is a fun online event, loaded with YouTube “Lives” and videos. Cost: $45, which includes:
- 36 written tutorials (color photos and instructions) for download
- Plus 4 “Fun Fold” tutorials with Early Bird Registration (total of 40)
- Nine Live demonstrations, includes “Mystery Stamping” — streamed Live on YouTube
- 36 prize package giveaways (live attendance not mandatory to win prize)
- PRE-EVENT CHALLENGES
- Crafting challenges each Monday leading up to the event; these are optional and just for fun!
- CONTINUED ACCESS
- If you can’t join Live–you can watch online at your leisure with lifetime replay and access to all of the Presentation videos.